Celebrate your special day at GTC!
Have an unforgettable party of obstacle courses, trampolines, unique games, playing in the foam pits, and more! You bring the birthday cake and we'll provide the fun!
- $15.00 per child, minimum of 8 children, no maximum
- 2-hour party: 30 minutes in the party room, the rest of the time is spent playing in the gym
- We will provide one coach for every 8-10 kids.
- You will have access to the party room which has a fridge, freezer, microwave, and sink.
- Table and chairs provided, you bring the decorations!
Party Schedule Times
Call the front desk to check availability and to schedule your party at 801-433-0801.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does GTC provide food?
We do not provide any food, however, you are more than welcome to bring food into the party room or order food to be delivered to your party.
2. Can I decorate the party room?
You are welcome to decorate the party room, you will be responsible for cleaning up.
3. How far in advance should I schedule my party?
GTC fills almost every weekend. We suggest looking a minimum of 3-4 weeks ahead. However, feel free to call and check even on short notice, we do get cancellations from time to time.
4. How do I reserve my party time and day?
Call GTC front desk at 801-433-0801. The front desk staff can help you find and book a party time. A $25.00 non-refundable deposit will hold your party date and time. This will be applied to your total amount due at the time of the party.
5. What does GTC offer for the kids to do while at the party?
GTC offers 3 large foam pits, 2 large trampolines, 2 tumble tracks, and much more. Your coach will help guide the party goers and show them how to use the equipment safely.
6. Will we have the gym to ourselves for the birthday party?
While you may have the gym to yourselves it is possible that there will be a few classes finishing up during your party or private lessons going on. If you would like to have the entire gym to yourselves you might consider the gym rental instead of a birthday party.